Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Letting people be there for you - LET JOY IN!

     In letting go of fear, you are able to feel the wonder and excitement of a new experience. In our every day lives, there are times when we are frightened, times when we need a friend to give us courage and times when we can be a friend giving courage to someone else. This happens when you have a good support system. I'm grateful for my inner circle. They encoueage me to keep going, as do my children. 

    Be grateful for those who have helped you find strength. Be grateful for the times when you have helped your friends find courage of their own. Both sides of the coin are winners, and sometimes, experience is sweetest when shared. 

    " help me reack out my hand in friendship and strength to those i meet along the was. And when i'm scared, help me give up my pride and ask a friend to stand by my side." 

    JOY is your destiny. Let joy in. I am still working on this myself. It is only after the fall that we can learn the contrast between joy and sorrow and truly learn what joy is. More than the absense of sorrow, it is the embrace of life in all its turmoil. To live joyously means living in full awareness of how impermanent each life on earth is - how precious each moment , each conversation, each sunrise is. 

    Each day is the beginning of another new adventure, another opportunity to take a chance and live life to its fullest. 

    Look around you, look within you. Find the joy in your world. Be grateful. 

    After all, that's why you're here. 

    "Spirit, help me find and create true joy and peace in my world."



No comments:

Post a Comment

New Moon in Gemini - May 30th, 2022

       The New Moon May 2022 comes in Gemini season and brings with it the type of energy that's all about change. Transformation is ne...