Friday, March 12, 2021

Know your limits

 While it's good to be compassionate, we can become overly compassionate, too. Don't work so hard at not judging other people that you forgot to pay attention to what you don't like. 

"I know what it feels like to be abandoned and left. I don't like the feeling, so i'm not going to leave the people in my life." While I was living with an abusive man, emotional, mental and physical. 

"I need to be compassionate and non judgemental, He's had a hard life. He's had loss. I'm all he's got left." 

You can set boundaries with someone, without judging that person. You can decide that behaviors are inappropriate and hurt you, without condemning that person. 

Don't forget you have a right to say, "ouch." 

We can say whatever with compassion and still take care of ourselves. This is a very difficult thing, and even more so when you struggle from mental health issues. As i've mentioned before, I have Bipolar1, CPTSD, Anxiety, ADHD and OCD. So in order to achieve "knowing my limits" I need to have a routine and go to therapy twice a week and practice self care. It isn't easy, but it isn't impossible.

" Spirit, help me set appropriate limits with people in my life." 



2 comments:

  1. Clear your conscience. Tell the truth already. Take your lumps. Justice will happen for what you did. Just a matter of the legal system catching up to you, and it will. Your moms book. Stop picking choice 1. Pick choice 2 for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree. Your continuous lies and bad choices have brought you where you are. Start taking responsibility for you actions

    ReplyDelete

New Moon in Gemini - May 30th, 2022

       The New Moon May 2022 comes in Gemini season and brings with it the type of energy that's all about change. Transformation is ne...